Welcome

My blog highlights some of my past experiences in travel from 1978 to the present. Some of the photos are scanned slides particularly the ones of Africa. The balance were taken with my Nikon digital camera and a variety of lenses. Enjoy all you see and comments are welcome.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tsavo Game Park 1978

Tsavo East National Park is one of the world's largest game reserves, providing undeveloped wilderness homes to vast numbers of animals including the African wildcat, cheetah, and elephant.














2 comments:

Leigh said...

Beautiful shots. I love the lion and giraffe.

Unknown said...

I will say it again, you should do journal books of your Africa trips and add commentary about your observations. I want to know about that beautiful black and white bird, it looks like a zebra roadrunner. I am sorry I have been offline for a while, I will get back to viewing blogs.